Saturday, August 29, 2009

City life (I)

Hello friends and family!  I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post!  I've been busy settling into life back in Wellington after my trip down South.  All is well and I'm working on a new post with a full update to be shared with you soon!  I wanted to put up a few pictures I took the other day walking around Wellington.  These are mostly shots from just outside of the busy streets with all of the great shops and cafe's, on sunny, beautiful Oriental bay.  It's a great area with beaches, marina's, restaurants, ice cream shops, & amazing views.  Here you will find lots of runners, rollerbladers, skateboarders, wind surfers, and ducks chasing you for any type of bread or carbohydrate you might have!  There is plenty more of the city to be shared...but here is a start.  Note, the tree resembling pictures were taken outside of the famous 'Te Papa' museum, they are made completely of wire!  Welcome to Wellington...














Love, Rach

1 comment: